Thursday, July 23, 2009

solange


seriously?

lame. Listen. if. i. wanted. to. make. a. statement. i. would. have.
twitpic'd. photo shoot. ect. i. was. simply. taking. my. son. to.
school. stupid. paps. took. pic. ive. had. my. hair. cut. like. this.
for. two. weeks. i. was. NOT. inspired. by anyone. but. my. self. i.
have. done. this. twice. in. my. life. i. was 16. i was 18. did. not
care about your opinion. then. dont. care. now. dont. need. your.
attention. or. your. co-sign. i am #3. trending topic. before. IRAN.
&. some of you cant even locate it on a map. its sad. i. just.
wanted. to. be. free. from. the. bondage. that. black. women sometimes.
put. on. themselves. with. hair. I dont. want. a. edge. up. or a perm.
because. im not trying. to make this "a style" or a statement. this.
phase. of. my. life. i. want to spend . the time. the energy. and the
money. on something else. not in the hair salon. im. not. mad. at . all
of you. that have made your opinions known. and have sent negative.
energy. my way. i expected this of you. you. have. the right to have.
an opinion. so do i. ONLY reason i responded to this i have is because
i was disappointed to see my name more talked about then #iranelection.
We gotta do better people. happy. happy. joy. joy. "im no soul girl
quipped with no afro, im just my god given name" giggles at the word
"rant"... im about to eat roscoes chicken and waffles with julezy and
my buddies. not a rant in sight.

solange on why she cut her hair.

0 comments: